Here’s how it was made!!
1. tee shirts were purchased.
2. tee shirts were dyed a DEELIGHTFUL pale lime green!
3. background of butt shirt was exposed using DIAZO photo emulsion
3. fabric ink was purchased, then mixed to the Optimal Shade of Orange
4. the screen was layed down on the shirt at the Optimal Height
5. ink was applied, then spread at the Optimal Pressure
6. i got creative at the end, and decided to try sloppin’ some red and yellow on the screen separately…
7. …and this sweet magik happened!
8. the bottom layers went to sleep all over my room
9. the next day the outline of butt and writing was exposed, the Optimal Shade of Blue was mixed, and through the magick of television we ended up with this!!
this shirt is the punchline of a joke that was created by my brother and his friend who has the same last name as us but is not related.
Q: What’s Crappenin’?
my brother and I printed some of these shirts last christmas with lime green and maroon ink. they were quickly given away, and demand has DEMANDED that they come back for another go!!